I am a Jack Canfield fan. Following him for quite some time now and recently completed his Success Principles 10-Day Transformation program. It’s an amazing program that helps you practice few of Jack Canfield’s success principles through 10 days.
One of the exercises was to list down the life goals: short-term, long-term, dream goals, etc. And so I did. But this post is not about the goals (I may write another post on goals).
This is to emphasize on the power of goals – which help us see through the key things in life and remove clutter (such as watching any random Netflix series or scrolling Facebook wall zillion times a day).
Here is list of 7 key things my money is on (caveat: few of below wouldn’t apply when I am on vacation exploring new places, which in fact is also one of the core things for me):
- Improve knowledge on asset & wealth management, digital and product management
- Write daily – fiction story or blog post or private journal
- Read book or listen podcast daily (alternate: watch meaningful movie)
- Exercise 4 times a week – yoga, crossfit, running
- Practice gratitude and visualization daily
- Spent more quality time with Kiaan, Isha, family and friends
- Simplify life (I may write post on this later)
Everything else is a clutter. And which means I was all in clutter for so long… duh!!
By the way through entire last week, I successfully managed to do all of them expect #4 (which I started from today).
Now, if I would continue this or fall back into my clutter pit… that depends on my determination and commitment.
But did you see, the clarity of goals.