I feel so overwhelmed for making it to the Top 10 winners for the second time in a row in Write India contest. This was my second story for this contest and I am so glad it also made its way to the winner’s list. So grateful!
Thank you Mishti Jain and Shekhar Ghalot for brainstorming the plot with me. It was so much fun. And thank you Isha for brainstorming, editing, improvising the scenes, proofreading and more proofreading and most importantly keeping me motivated to write.
So excited and glad to see my name among Top 10 winners of Write India contest for Chetan Bhagat’s story. It was totally unexpected which makes it more joyful :)
Thank you Isha for reading and rereading and brainstorming and revising the story. Thank you Sonal and Monisha Maasi for proof-reading and editing it.
Thanks IndiBlogger and Vodafone for my first prize in blogging. So glad to see myself in the winners list.
Guys, click on the images to read my winning post :-)
A little late (because of lots of changes in my life lately, positive of course) but I am back with my hearty thanks to alphaqsecc for nominating me for this award.
Below comes the rules for this award:
1. Thanks the fellow blogger who nominated you – already appreciated.
2. List five blogs that have impacted your writing in a positive manner, by virtue of comments, posts, inspirations etc – check out below.
3. Leave comments on those blogs letting them know of the nominations – my pleasure.
4. Post the award in your blog – this is what I am doing now :)
5. Bask in the love of fellow bloggers and spread joy and inculcate good karma – yeah, I always do that and will continue!
I am nominating (in no particular order) few of my favorite blogs which attract me time and again, and am sure you also must have been to them, for they are amazingly interesting.
Much love! Preeti Shenoy
Joshi Daniel Photography