1. Moved back to US: I left US in 2013 to pursue MBA from IIMA with a strong sense to come back and settle down in US for few good years. I am fortunate to move back to States in early 2016 with a much better role and job opportunity.
2. Isha gifted Kiaan to me: This is the best thing that happened in my life for which the year 2016 will always be memorable. My baby boy – Kiaan – arrived in my life on 28th of May 2016 and promoted me to fatherhood. I feel blessed.
3. Visited India to have Kiaan receive blessings from his great grandparents: I am so grateful to see my grandparents play with my son and shower their eternal blessings on him. I am immensely thankful to God for this.
4. Completed my 2016 writing goal: I feel accomplished to write 24 blog posts and 2 short stories (6000 words each) in year 2016.
5. Completed (to a good extent) my 2016 exercise and healthy diet goal: Though I missed my weight loss with few kilograms (that too because I went to India for a month and as you must know mom’s food and dieting don’t coexist), but I am satisfied with my dedication and my results. I ran 3 days a week and followed a strict low-carb-high-protein diet straight for 4 months. I lost 7 kilograms (my target was 11).